Friday, December 30, 2011

5 Years


Today, five years ago, Travis and I were married.  I know, right?!  Seems like just yesterday…sort of.  It is amazing the changes your life can take in just five short years.

Five years ago, I had just graduated college two weeks prior (with a degree I am no longer using…thanks anyway Mom and Dad)!


Five years ago, I did not know that I would be momma to two wonderful boys.  They are the loves of my life, besides Travis of course.


Five years ago, I thought that I was marrying an architect, not a farmer.  Well, I guess he is still both.


Five years ago, I did not know that I would be living in rural North Dakota.  ‘Nuff said!


Yes, it is amazing how much our lives have changed in the last five years.  Thank you to those who were able celebrate with us that day, and everyday since then.












And they lived Happily Ever After...

I still haven’t got around to putting together that wedding scrapbook…might as well call that one a lost cause.  Maybe I’ll have it completed by the time one of the boys gets married.

Dana

P.S. Wedding photos by Betsy Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment