Friday, October 14, 2011

No Pictures!

Today Charlie and I were out walking around the farmyard to see what Travis was working on while my mother-in-law was inside the house watching Levi.  It is getting a bit chilly and Levi can't be outside as long as his brother would like, so we take full advantage of the time when my in-laws are here for me to have one-on-one time with either of the boys.

It has been raining on and off for a couple days, so Travis was out in the quonset working on one of the tractors as it was too wet to get in the field.


Charlie was very excited to see the hood of the tractor open and wanted me to come over and look at it.  Little did he know at the time that I was taking video of him.  The high pitched shriek you hear is when he realizes what is going on. 

I guess that I need to take a break from taking so many pictures of Charlie...It is amazing that I still have my high-frequency hearing.

Man, I love this kid.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment