Monday, August 22, 2011

Chaos

Sorry, I’ve been a little absent.  It’s been a little chaotic around here.

Let’s just say that checking out of your apartment and moving 200+ miles away two days earlier than you had planned, cleaning a house that has been occupied part time by two people that work full-time jobs on top of farming (my in-laws), unpacking your life’s belongings, and organizing both households’ things into one space leaves no time for anything but that.

Oh, and let’s not forget watching two boys ages two and under, and moving to the farm at the busiest time of the agricultural year (harvest) while we are at it.

Chaos!

Although I haven’t been posting, I have been taking lots of photos and mentally journaling all of the memories we have been making.  I’ll get them posted…sometime.

However, I just want to update you on a key issue.

For those of you that were concerned about the stuffed sausage-like affect that Levi’s clothes were having on his body, you no longer have to worry.  I was able to locate the tote of 12-month clothes that we had moved to the farm way back on Memorial Day weekend and get them in his dresser so that he does not look like he is wearing muscle shirts on a butterball physique.

That’s right – I have a 6-month-old baby in 12-month size clothes.

Hello, my name is Levi Chubby.  I seem to have misplaced my neck.
If you find it, please call my Mommy.

Thanks for waiting patiently.  I hope to make these posts more of a routine on days that I get to eat dinner before 8:30pm.

Exhausted and Loving It!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment